Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 75: War on Faith



                                        War On  Faith
                          Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not… Matthew 21:21

• Fear. . .
• Doubt. . .
• Deception. . .

 People have asked me, “Why do you talk about the devil so much in your writings?” To be honest with you, I can’t see how I can talk about faith and ignore the one who threatens it. If it weren’t for this opposing negative force, walking in faith would not be such a challenge.  

We are in a spiritual war, and our faith is what the enemy is after. Our faith in God is our shield that protects us (Ephesians 6:16). The adversary has to attack that armor. He knows without faith, we can’t please God (Hebrews 11:6).

Think about this: Suppose fear, doubt, and other tools that the enemy uses didn’t compromise our faith. If God says we’re healed, then we know we’re healed without question. If God says He is going to supply our needs, then we know our needs are supplied without any further thoughts. If God says to go after our dreams, then we know nothing can stand in our way. Right?

The devil is not going to roll out the red carpet and cheer us on our faith walk. If anything, he is going to up his game and come after our faith in full force.

My purpose is to expose him, the best I can, for the low-down tricksters that he is. Pull back his curtains of deception, tear down his walls of rip-offs, and uncover his con artist scams. I hope exposing him helps you because it sure helps me to stay alert and on my toes.

           Devil, if keeping my readers aware bothers you, Oh well. . .   

© 2015                            
                                   See You Next Week on Paulette Talks Faith          

              

No comments:

Post a Comment