Monday, March 10, 2014

The Boxing Ring



   The Boxing Ring
                                    Fight the good fight of faith…, I Timothy 6:12.

        • Oh, what about this?
        • Oh, what about that?   
        • Woe Is Me!

               For us to worry over something that we have already prayed about dilutes   our faith. That’s why it’s dangerous to entertain, even for a moment, the devil’s illegal suggestions (worries). God gave Moses a rod and sent him forth! God gave us FAITH and sent us forth! Moses’ rod was packed with SUPERNATURAL POWER, and so is our FAITH.   

We can’t be in FAITH and worry at the same time. We are warned against being double minded, James 1:8. In Luke 22:32 Jesus said, But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not…  Does that mean fear and unbelief can cause our faith to fail? We cannot afford to casually let the devil scare us into giving up our faith, the weapon that will cause him the most harm. What solider would willfully give his ammunition to the adversary?  

I’m learning to treat worry and fear like deadly left hooks. Every time I notice that I’m in fear, I cast that blow out of my mind IMMEDIATELY. However, the devil wants me to believe that if I don’t worry about the problem, nothing is going to be done about it. That’s a lie straight from the pit. Worrying solves NOTHING!

               And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of
     measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? Matthew 6:27 (Amp).

 I’m in the Boxing Ring right now. The devil has punched me below the belt. He wants me to throw in the towel. On the contrary, the straight right upper cut that I’m using on him is—FAITH: I will not let worry and fear torment me. I will lean and trust God to Fix It.

Yes, it’s a struggle to keep my mind from worrying, but that resistance against the enemy is building my Faith Muscles. Fight the good fight of faith…, 1 Timothy 6:12.
                        
                                  In The Boxing Ring!
We CANNOT go Toe-to-Toe with the devil. That’s why The Lord is the Third Man in the Ring. We might be down, but we’re not OUT. We might be on the Ropes, but We’ll Roll with the Punches. The devil will give us a One-Two Punch, but GOD WILL KNOCK Him OUT!
              THIS FIGHT “WAS” FIXED –WE WIN!!!    © 2014                        

References:  Matthew 6:27   Luke 22:32   I Timothy 6:12   James 1:8
Traveling Under Concealed Orders: A School Almost Left Behind, Boston, Paulette 2006.

Scroll down to read older related posts:
Illegal Suggestions
Supernatural POWER!
The Air Traffic Controller
Devil You Went Too Far—Now I Have to Cut You!
This One is Private!

                      See you next week on Paulette Talks Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment