Monday, May 26, 2014

What Are You Packin’?



                                              What Are You Packin’?

      …and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, that
the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be gloried in you… II Thess. 1:11-12. 


     • I can do all things through Christ…
     • There’s nothing too hard for God…
     • If God is for me, who or what can be against me…   

          When I was about four or five years old, whenever my mother would tell me something that I felt was questionable; I would look at my sister, who was only two years older than me, and say, “Is Mama right?”

           As insulting as that was for my mother, we do the same thing when we doubt our capabilities when God has already said in Philippians 4:13, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We can’t move our lives forward if we don’t know what we can do by Faith through Christ.

     For instance, I see talented people all the time, and yet many of them haven’t a clue that they’re Packin’ God given Gifts inside them. Too many see themselves as the “Average Joe” at best. That’s just an illegal suggestion that the devil would love for us to believe.  How can any of us be “average” or below average, when Almighty God created us? Everything God created is Spectacular!!!

        If you haven’t already, take an honest look at yourself and ask God,
“What are some of the untapped seeds planted in me? How do I get them growing, or even sprouted?”

        I’ve done several writings dealing with the subject of being all we were
created to be. My Passion is for people to operate in their gifts and talents. I really don’t think it’s an option. If God gave them to us, it’s for a special reason. Personally, I want to know all that I’m gifted to do. Why not? I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain, especially at the age I am now.

       I no longer say that I’ve wasted time not operating in the fullness of my gifts, because God can still use the time I have left on earth to do some Wonderful things. After all, my times are in His hand, Psalm 31:15. If I live my life looking backwards at what I should have done, then I’ll miss out on what’s ahead. That’s another strategy of the enemy to keep us STUCK. We know God can take all things and work them together for good to and for those who love Him, Romans 8:28.   

          We can’t fail following God’s Instructions. The only thing for us to do is have FAITH in God and get ready to be Amazed at the Seeds He has Planted on the Inside of Us. So, What Are You Packin’?
© 2014

References:  Psalm 31:15   Jeremiah 32:27   Romans 8:28   I Corinthians 2:5   Philippians 4:13

Scroll down to read older related posts:
STUCK?
Patient or Stuck?
Nelson Mandela: He Stood Up on the Inside
New Year’s Resolutions
     Will the Real You Stand-Up

                   See you next week on Paulette Talks Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment