Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 106: Conversations



                                      Conversations          
                 …have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ [that is due Him]. Acts 20:21b (AMP)

• Lord, You told me. . . 
Yes, I did!
• Now, Believe It!

          You really get to know a person when you have regular meaningful conversations with them. This form of communication builds real relationships; not to mention, you learn to distinguish their voice from among others.

Based on that principle; my morning worship includes a dialogue I constructed. Basically, I read God’s Word back to Him. I formed the scriptures (keeping their integrity in tact of course) to sound like God and I are having a personal one-on-one. This approach helps me to feel intimately closer to Him. As I read, I can hear Him talking directly to me. His focus is on me, and my concerns. Let me share a portion of a conversation.                                          
                                                  
Me:   Lord, Do My Life!

God: Yes, I’ll do your life because, it is not within your limited ability, not even at your best, to choose and direct your steps in life. (Jeremiah 10:23 AMP).

Me: Lord, You said, I can bring all my problems to You, and right now______ is troubling me. (1 Peter 5:7)

God: Paulette, know that my Word that goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)

 

 God: Therefore, if you, humble yourself, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from your wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive your sin, and will heal your land. (11 Chronicles 7:14)

Me: I’m scared.
                                        
God: Fear not! Remember, I’m not a man, that I should lie, Nor a son of man, that I should repent. If I said it, I’ll Do It? If I spoke it, I’ll Make Good and Fulfill It. (Numbers 23:19)        

                                                

Me: Lord, You said, no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. (Isaiah
54:17) Well, _________ is a weapon.

God:  I see what’s going onMy eyes are over you and My ears are open to your prayers: (1 Peter 3:12a)                                      

                                              

 God: Don’t Worry! My Word is full of Power, sharper than a two-edged sword. (Hebrews 4:12)                                                                              

                                           

  God: And Paulette, know that if you ask anything according to My will, [that is, consistent with My plan and purpose] I hear you. And if you know for a fact, that I hear and listen to you in whatever you ask, then know with absolute knowledge that you have the requests which you have asked of Me. (1 John 5:14-15)
                          --------------------------------------------------------
         I think you get the idea of how these conversations go. The dialogue change, as life dictates. Hopefully, this is an approach that you will find helpful.  


© 2015                         See you next week on Paulette Talks Faith



No comments:

Post a Comment