Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 129: Follow the Instructions



                       Follow the Instructions 
                              For we walk by faith, not by sight: II Corinthians 5:7

• I think it goes this way???
• No, I think it goes that way???
• Just read the instructions!

          I come with instructions. Some years ago I wrote a book called, Paulette’s Rule Book. That’s right, Paulette’s Rule Book. Each of the eleven chapters explained what a person needed to do, or not do, in order to have a successful relationship with me. I didn’t write this book for the public at large—just for certain people. When things went well, it was because the rules were being followed. If the rules were not followed, I would point to the chapter that needed reviewing. I know what you’re thinking:
                       What Colossal NERVE!
(Good idea though)

          Okay, looking back that did take guts to write. However, it does take the guesswork out of relationships, which makes things crystal clear. There’s no need to assume what I want, need, or think—just open the book, and find out. 

          God wrote a Book so we would have a clear understanding of His desires for our lives. He addressed every problem that we might face, along with the path to take. God wants us to live our lives successfully that’s why He gave us instructions to follow. 

       Look back over your life and think about all the unnecessary things you put yourself through because you didn't follow God's instructions. I can think of two MAJOR mistakes I made that altered the course of my life. I know now how serious the consequences are when you ignore God's plan
                                     God's directions are for our good!

          Do you want to enjoy your life, and have it in abundance to the full, till it overflows? (John 10:10 AMP)
                  You’ll have to read the BOOK and follow the instructions!

© 2016                         See you next week on Paulette Talks Faith


            

No comments:

Post a Comment